[AT] Some ads from the 7/2 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jul 14 04:28:48 PDT 2008

I think I know where the confusion lies: I only send out my much
condensed version of the listings once a week (Saturday evening), but I
send the same message to the three ATIS groups that I subscribe to: ATIS
main list, the Farmall list, and the Ford-Ferguson list. So, if you
happen to be on more than one list, you will receive multiple copies of
the same message. While it may seem like overkill, I don't know how else
to get the information to those who may only subscribe to one list. I
figure that, if it seems like too much, you can just hit the <delete>
button to eliminate one or more copies. :-)

I should point out that the main reason I send out the listing it to
give folks an idea of what tractors are going for what kind of prices in
the Mid-Atlantic area (as well as sometimes adding ads that I find
amusing and/or interesting to me). This also helps the member who writes
"someone is offering sell me his tractor, but I don't know if the price
is a good deal or way too much for that model."

Mike