[AT] Some ads from the 7/2 Lancaster Farming

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jul 14 04:58:08 PDT 2008

Mike,
I've been reading these posts for years and I do appreciate the effort
you go to in providing them.
Some good information spiced with the typos and transcription errors we
sometimes see in the listings (along with your comments).
Thank you for letting us enjoy!

And yes they do seem to be coming faster and faster as the years go by <g>.

David
NW NC