[AT] tractor restoration lessons wanted

Warren mogrits at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:48:42 PDT 2008

> class, but I can't find either in my area of the country (Bloomington,
> Indiana).  I'd be very happy to hear how best to learn the art of
> giving new life to old, rusty metal.

Welcome, Harold. You are lucky to be living near "the magnetic center of the
known universe", known on this list as Shelbyville, IN. A list member using
the name "Farmer" lives there. When he offers you lessons and advice though,
watch out. He'll likely want you to come to his place and take all your
instruction while wrenching on *his* tractors. Meanwhile your own tractor,
expensively towed to his farm, will mysteriously blend in with all the other
objects around the place.

Warren