[AT] Neat jack idea

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Mon Jan 14 11:13:18 PST 2008

I have a Hi-lift jack that was purchased sometime within the last 10
years to replace a broken knock-off version.  It is the cast version.
The metal handle is kept in with a cotter key.  Works.  Offsetting the
handle would negatively affect the storage of the jack.  They lean quite
nice just inside the door of everyone's machine shed/shop.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA