[AT] Tulare, CA April 19 & 20, 2008 show

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Mon Jan 14 08:04:00 PST 2008

Herb,
It is equal to, or maybe second to the show in Brooks OR.
The Tulare show grounds is home to the International Farm Equipment show in
February which is the largest show of new farm equipment in the US. This
gives you an idea of the size of the place and it is almost filled with
antique equipment in April as well.
I attend both shows every year and highly reccommend
it if you have a chance to attend.  Also, in one corner  is the annual
International truck, pickup and scout show and also featured is a semi
tractor show as well. If you attend the auction, bring a trailer and
Dave