[AT] Tulare, CA April 19 & 20, 2008 show

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 14 05:00:37 PST 2008

The Tulare, CA April 19 & 20, 2008 show is featuring Allis Chalmers (will be one of two annual Gathering Of Orange shows; the other will be Portland, IN, Aug 20 - 25, 2008).
We are considering flying out; could also visit Barbara's kin near Sacramento.       I understant it is one of biggest shows in the West.
That is a bust time for us, so doubt if we go, but never know.
Thoughts on  pros/cons?                     dos/don'ts?
Also,  who is considering going?
Thank You,
Herb