[AT] Pressure drop?

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Jan 30 13:12:05 PST 2008

Why didn't you mention that to begin with?  You're going to a lot of
trouble for nothing using the PEX between buildings.  Install the
molecular transmitter directly on the compressor, add a signal booster
and you'll be able to run your air tools cordless anywhere on the farm.

Greg

	I'm running directly into a 20 gallon tank so I was only
interested in tank pressure. I will mount a molecular transmitter on the
tank and a molecular re-assembler on the tool. The compressed air will
be teleported to the tool in a disassembled state and then be picked up
by the  reciever on the tool and re-assembled into compressed air again
and fed to the tool...
	Will have pressure drop there?

;-)

--