[AT] OT: recording vinyl to computer files (was Re: The Wreck Of The Old 97/OT

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:32:04 PST 2008

I've been biting my tongue long enough. So what's wrong with the old LP's? I
am yet to hear a digital version sounding better than an old properly
recorded and taken care of LP. OK I know they are a little hard to listen at
in your tractor but considering the kind of tractors we should ;-) chat
about we really wouldn't hear much anyway.

Mattias