[AT] Tulare, CA April 19 & 20, 2008 show

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Mon Jan 14 21:45:17 PST 2008

Hrbert, it is a good show. I take my four year old basically every year and
he mostly loves it. He doesn't feel thrilled by standing around he auction,
though! I wonder why?? LOL. The show has hndreds of tractors, a variety of
implements although not too many and lots of trucks. There are also lots of
vendors. I know 2007 had the largest number of vendors ever. The tractor
parade on Saturday goes on for about three hours.
     I will be at the show, but possibly on Sunday - the least good day -
because I may have to sell at the farmers market and drive truck on
Saturday. We shall see......
              Grant Brians
              Hollister, California