[AT] OT Chevy engine ID?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 11 12:43:37 PST 2008

Yep about the same Wayne except I didn't show the think any mercy.  It
didn't have a vacuum guage but I promise you it was down at or close to zero
60 to 70% of the time.  It had a 13 speed transmission.  Having to shift so
much kept the rpms maxed out and then it had to run wide open to have a
chance of keeping up with the others.

Charlie