[AT] Assembly Lube?

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 19:23:55 PST 2008

I use regular oil usually then spin the engine with starter but no plugs
in it (so it spins faster with no compression).  Filling new oil filter
with oil if possible helps also.  Usually can get a reading on the
pressure gage this way; know it has at least some circulation before
putting plugs in & starting it.

Lew Best near Waco, TX
List owner of the following swap lists you might be interested in
beekeeping_exchange-subscribe at yahoogroups.com