[AT] OT Chevy engine ID?

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:01:15 PST 2008

I have a couple of those also, Charlie.  I believe the same block could also be a 366 CID.  I usually try to get to those impossible locations with an extension handle mirror and flashlight.  Better yet, if a hand can get up in there, a few clicks with a digital camera, then to the PC to read it.  That way I do not have to do it again in three months because I didn't bother to write it down.

Charlie V.