[AT] Spam> Re: OT - Satellite Internet

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sun Jan 6 19:34:43 PST 2008

Mike,

I think it's great.  I'm confident if it had a problem that, unlike the
phone company, they'd quickly resolve it.  It doesn't hurt that toll free
long distance calls anywhere on the continent are included.  :-)

I made the switch the very first day cable became available and haven't
looked back.  You'll like it.

George Willer