[AT] OT - Satellite Internet

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun Jan 6 09:58:21 PST 2008

Good luck Warren!  I was with our installer the whole time, and even
had him in for dinner (it was late and snowing).  Make sure he does a
neat job of running the cables, and make sure he takes time to get
the max. signal possible.  We get a relatively good signal strength
of "75 to 80."  Biggest challenge we had was finding a location on
the roof that would give us clear sight between some big trees.  You
will need to run 2 cables to your modem.  Let us know how it turns
out.   John W.