[AT] Spam> Re: OT - Satellite Internet

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jan 6 12:43:46 PST 2008

 I'm tired of having to ignore you fellows links
> to pictures of your tractors and shops.
>
> Warren

#######################################

	I was glad to see this thread, that has long been my problem... It doesn't
take much speed for email but those links to a batch of neat pictures
leaves me wanting.   :-(   On the other hand, as dial-up goes I do about as
well as most and usually connect at around 50,000 after the phone company
finally replaced the line down the road.
	I have both cable and DSL within 1/2 mile of me but no go here yet. They
claim that the ground has been bought and the plans all in place to get it
here but somebody is dragging their feet. Son Scott just at the end of the
farm has satellite (I think Wildblue) and I will talk to him about it this
evening. I need to go do some work on his computer later. I want to stay
away from any long contracts since the picture is changing so fast here.

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA