[AT] OT - Satellite Internet

Charles bridgescharles at hughes.net
Sat Jan 5 20:28:03 PST 2008

I am in the same shape you are.  Have hughes now because my dial up was so
slow.  It works great compared to dial up, but I would take a DSL if it ever
becomes available here.  I am just a little too far out to get cable and so
far no DSL.

Check out Current Communications to see if it is available where you live.
It works through your power lines.

Charles