[AT] cool

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 2 13:21:07 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Francis Robinson" <robinson at svs.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] cool

> The refrigerator door is shut, bolted and duct taped... Ralph in CAN. has
> left his barnyard gate open again...   ;-)
>
> It was 3 degrees here this morning and the wind howled all night.

Greetings Farmer, from cold and windy Sask. It was about the same conditions
here as you had this morning. Only difference was that we got "up to" 3
degrees from an overnight low of about -25F.
Actually the wind is blowing strong from the south so it must be coming from
south of the border today. What little snow we have is being blown into the
bushes and fence lines. No need to install the snowblower just yet. Watching
CNN I see some of you folks are getting to exercise the snow shovel and
other forms of snow removal.
No engines need to be started today and I have nothing pressing to do
outside so will wait for better weather conditions to prevail.
We are supposed to get above freezing for the weekend which is rare for us
in January.

Ralph in Sask.