[AT] cool

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Jan 2 06:53:41 PST 2008

--On Wednesday, January 02, 2008 7:27 AM -0600 oldiron62 at gmail.com wrote:

>           Farmer,
>                        You can close your refrigerator door, it`s so cold
> here that the old Farmalls  stiff this morning !  I set a 1/2 can of soda
> down while I fed cows and reached to get a drink when I got done, 15
> minutes. And that dude was solid. Remember that frig door Farmer, these
> calves dont like it this way.
> Wind is whats hurting, the wind chill is working on their grounds.
> Grounds  are solid :-)
> Hope yall had a Happy New Year,
>
> Kevin

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

	The refrigerator door is shut, bolted and duct taped... Ralph in CAN. has
left his barnyard gate open again...   ;-)

	It was 3 degrees here this morning and the wind howled all night. I have
been trying to not allow the wood shop to freeze at night (adhesives etc.)
but I thought it would be frozen this morning. I quit feeding the wood
stove about 5:30 yesterday evening but it only got down to about 36
overnight. That is the first time it has gotten below about 42 in there
this year. The concrete floor and all of the equipment hold a lot of heat
as long as I build a fire everyday.
	In the farm shop (tractor stuff) on the other hand I usually have to go
out in the mornings and open an overhead door to let all of the cold out...
:-)   If I sat it on fire and burned it down, about halfway through the
fire it would still be cold in there...   ;-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA