[AT] Good end to a tractor story

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Jan 1 10:56:55 PST 2008

My JD 2010 diesel wheeled tractor has been a royal pain over the last 6 or 7
months - hard starting and running rough.
To deal with the issues we had identified we replaced the battery and had the
fuel tank hot tanked and coated.  Today we put everything back together and used
my MF 35 to pull start the beast.  Fired right up and ran the best it had in a
long time.  Need a new fuel tank cap and a few other minor odds and ends but
looks like I can depend on the machine once again.
Wade, my tractor buddy, will be back over later today to move some hay bales for
his cows (he leases the pasture here) and he will use the JD.
We are both VERY happy!

Good start for a new year!