[AT] Spam> Santa was good to me - Clark Airborne Dozer - Long

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jan 1 11:14:25 PST 2008

That would be worthwhile seeing whether running or not, Keith.

Last year at SIAM, a fellow collector from Georgia brought two of his more
unique Power Kings up for SIAM and between the two of us we had 8 tractors
at the show.  Most of mine are working tractors, so they weren't necessarily
very pretty, but we covered better than 30 years of production.  We were
joined by a couple other PK owners for a total of 11 tractors.  We're
planning on doing the same thing again this year and we may even be able to
work in a tour of Mission Manufacturing up in Princeton.  Since they are the
major supplier of all PK parts, it's a natural attraction -- they're only 20
miles away from the show grounds.  If I take all of mine to the show, we'll
cover 48 years of production and the company only lasted for 49 years.

Larry