[AT] Anybody using/making Biodiesell?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 26 00:02:21 PST 2008

H.L.  I tried blending waste engine oil in with my #2 fuel oil and burning
it in my furnace.  All I got out of the deal was a ruined pump and a stopped
up nozzell.  I was filtering the oil through a wool sock filter but it
didn't get out the small bits of carbon.  Also, apparently the engine oil
did not actually blend in with the #2 very well and I got a higher
percentage of waste oil going to the burner than I expected.  I sure wish it
had worked I've got about 50 gals of the stuff I'd like to burn up.

Charlie