[AJD] Two Cylinder JD's and Power Driven Equipment

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Feb 5 19:40:18 PST 2008

We had to put the two-cylinder tractors on the ensilage cutter and a 4
cylinder tractor on the blower.  JD 60 and 70 would throw the belt and
the old DC Case would just keep blowing the ensilage over the top.
Worked doubly good.  The Case ran the blower fine and you didn't have to
drive the darned thing.
The JD 70 worked fine on a pto driven blower.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA