[AJD] Two Cylinder JD's and Power Driven Equipment

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Tue Feb 5 18:54:55 PST 2008

Well, I've ran across several guys at shows that would rather let their display set
than have a two cylinder tractor run them. Said they didn't want their machine torn
up.  Also was looking through some old Two Cylinder magazines and found a write-in
letter that was talking about not putting two cylinder tractors on equipment.  They
sited a silage blower that kept ruining belts. They put a four cylinder tractor on
the blower and no more trouble.  I suppose that it could be like previously posted,
that more torque is exherted by the two cylinders, especilly on the PTO. I still
lean toward this being propaganda. Just wondered if anyone had any real world or
scientific data.

On Tue Feb  5 19:42 , 'Troy Bogdan' <tbogdan1 at earthlink.net> sent: