[AT] OT-LP Gas fireplace insert

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Wed Feb 27 14:48:57 PST 2008

We used a propane fire place log set for a couple years. It was supposed to
be 100% effecient. We noticed the ceiling around the fireplace opening was
becoming discolored. I purchased a carbon monoxide meter and it always
showed a trace amount (but well below the safe limit). I changed over to the
unit with 5 brikett catalist and the rooms are cleaner and the carbon
monoxide meter stays on zero, also puts out more heat.
Larry Dotson