[AT] Upcoming Show Dates

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Feb 27 14:09:22 PST 2008

Wayne the only show that I know of is Pawnee the first weekend in May.  We
will probably try to  attend on Saturday.  Let me know and perhaps we can
meet up.

H. L.

On 2/27/2008 2:55:22 PM, Snelling, Wayne K (wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu) wrote: > H.L. Et all: A friend of mine that owns an auction company( selling > mostly farm eq) here in West Texas wanted to be aware of dates in April and > May when "all you tractor guys get together" and would be attending some > show(S). The only one I could think of then was the Pawnee show in May 2- > 4th. Anyone in the Texas OK NMex area know of any other dates for > farm/antique shows in April/May? He is looking for a date to sell off an > estate that has more old cars ( > I'll put some of my Chevy 409 stuff in it) than farm equipment, and just wanted to not schedule into a major show weekend. It will probably be on a Saturday. Any help on dates appreciated--otherwise keep that old iron a-rolin' > > Wayne > > > > > > >