[AT] Upcoming Show Dates

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Feb 27 12:55:22 PST 2008

H.L. et all:  A friend of mine that owns an auction company( selling mostly farm eq) here in West Texas wanted to be aware of dates in April and May when "all you tractor guys get together" and would be attending some show(s). The only one I could think of then was the Pawnee show in May 2-4th. Anyone in the Texas OK NMex area know of any other dates for farm/antique shows in April/May? He is looking for a date to sell off an estate that has more old cars ( I'll put some of my Chevy 409 stuff in it) than farm equipment, and just wanted to not schedule into a major show weekend. It will probably be on a Saturday. Any help on dates appreciated--otherwise keep that old iron a-rolin'

Wayne