[AT] Anybody using/making Biodiesell?

David Holcombe Dlholcombe at una.edu
Mon Feb 25 19:38:35 PST 2008

Since we are talkin' about fuel. Is there anyone
on the list using or making Biodiesel from cooking oil?
Or do you know anyone that is. I would like to try it.

I think I can come up with a pretty good supply of used
vegetable cooking oil.

I've been going to some of the websites of the companies
that sell Biodiesel making kits. They all sound great, but
most of there info is about how much better their process is
over the other companies.

David Holcombe in NW AL

BTW, has anybody got a solar hot water pre-heater in their home?
I am in the process of building one.

Oh Yeah, to make this tractor related.... I finally got my 1946 AC C
out of the shop( I  bought it at auction for $800.00 last march). According
to my checkbook it is now worth $2064.00.