[AT] Hydrogen fuel

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 25 15:29:52 PST 2008

Speaking of de-bunking myths.  I saw a show on TV last night where they
tackled the issue of "hang time" for professional basketball players and
others.  Some folks that are sports fans don't know much else will swear
that the Michael Jordans of the world can hang in the air like a helicopter.
The show illustrated that it was impossible using high speed photography of
pro sports stars.   I know a scientific discussion would never do anything
to change the mind of the stick and ball crowd.  Maybe that show did.

Now we need someone to do a show on "free" energy.

Charlie