[AT] The disappearing past

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at alltel.net
Sun Feb 24 08:13:04 PST 2008

You are Welcome, I enjoyed the trip. I was there as a consultant for the
upgrade of the powerhouse that sat across the road from the main campus and
the steam was piped underground to all the buildings, we had a change to
ride around on a couple atv's for most of a day tto look the place over.
They have a couple Farmall M's, a couple AC's, all parked inside the barns
with the other equipment, all in very good condition, all ran  but had not
been used to farm in the pass 10 yrs. The loacl FFA worked the farm an would
bring in their equipment in to do the job so some really nice farm equipment
was just setting.

I would love to go back up there some day to see what they have done . My
Father did the same, he was going to send me to the IN State home north of
Ft Wayne IN where I was raised, we had about 280 ac south of town and raised
beef cows, ha yes the old days

Jerry NW Ohio