[AT] quiet list(wheat prices)

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Feb 22 18:02:21 PST 2008

--On Friday, February 22, 2008 7:35 PM -0500 Keith Kinney
<kkinney at herculesengines.com> wrote:

> Farmer
> Which pellet mill are you looking at?
> Keith

	This one:
<http://www.pelletpros.com/index.html>

	Take the link that says "Portable mill" and it is model PP650D. It looks
bigger in person. I went to the Louisville KY farm show to look at them and
I was really impressed with how open and willing to discuss their
limitations the company folks were. I was also impressed by the fact that
everything they have on their website has a price right with it. That
Chinese diesel engine looks a great deal like many of the old flywheel
engines that you are fond of, just modernized.   :-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA