[AT] quiet list

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 21 14:14:16 PST 2008

Yes, those high wheat prices reflect an actual shortage of wheat. World
stocks of wheat are at their lowest in years. I'm hearing talk of wheat and
durum prices in the $15 to $20 per bushel range south of the border from me.
Of course we aren't allowed to sell ours there and won't get anywhere near
those prices. Still much better than I've seen in years.

Ralph in Sask.