[AT] Bridgeport Nebraska auction

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 18 06:51:04 PST 2008

Gordon,  you could be right.  I'm no lawyer either and I didn't read the
entire document.  It just seems to me that there is enough "gray area" in
there that someone is going to try and stop the sale, unless it was ordered
by the court.

I know one thing.  If I were interested in buying anything there that cost
more than a hotdog my lawyer would read the fine print before I bid.  I
don't like the idea of buying something and then finding out the seller
didn't own it.  It does seem like Mrs. Phillips is the harmed party.

Charlie