[AT] Shop bathroom question

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 09:23:02 PST 2008

I've talked about my shop project before, it's a 30x50 enclosed building insulated with foil-bubble-vynal wrap.  I'm also building a 8 x 10 bathroom, shower and "freeze proof" room.  It has 2x4 walls and I'm going to put kraft faced fiberglass bats in the walls and ceiling.

My question, I had to get another roll of my bubble wrap, I was short about 1/4 of a roll, now I have a lot left over.  Would it be a good or bad idea to add this between the kraft paper and sheet rock in the bathroom?  I'm going to have a drop ceiling so I can put the plumbing up there, so I could also put it against the kraft paper up there as well, but it needs to be ABOVE the pipes, don't want to isolate them from the heat source.

Thanks

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com - personal & consulting
rugenl at prairiehome.k12.mo.us Prairie Home R-V Tech Coordinator