[AT] Bridgeport Nebraska auction

Gordon Hart grnacres at pgtc.net
Mon Feb 18 05:56:24 PST 2008

Charlie
I read the BC judge's ruling and not being a lawyer I don't understand all
of it But! I think what I read was that the Dykes had bought the property
and the merchandise from Phillips and was trying to file a reorganization to
keep from paying. But I also thought the Phillips had a court ruling which
allowed them to reposess the place and items? I was under the impression
that there was other property that they (Phillips) owned ( from the rumor
mill not from the court doc) that had been sold to whoever bought the
merchandise and business property? I read this to mean the Dykes have to
payup or get out. This ruling also was in 2004 what has transpired since
then? The other things that comes to mind is, are there any kids fighting
for a share? Doesn't Mrs Phillips have the right to sell it?
She or the buyer is obligated it seems to me to honor her commitment to
Aumman. Kurt I think could stop the sale until this is resolved.

I may be reading it wrong like I say I not a laywer.

Gordon