[AT] Bridgeport Nebraska auction

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 17 17:17:36 PST 2008

After reading all of that court document I could stand I'm not sure.  I
think it's all going to wind up in court and the sale might get delayed but
that's just a guess.   If you sold me a tractor and financed it and then
found out I was trying to sell it to someone else without paying you
wouldn't you try to stop me?

Charlie