[AT] Bridgeport Nebraska auction

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Feb 15 05:31:08 PST 2008

I just can't imagine how much money and time a guy would need to have a
collection that big even if he bought the stuff dirt cheap or had it given
to him.  Just the cost of storing all of it and keeping the place cleaned up
would break most folks.  I'd like to know the guys story.

Here is what worries me about the sale.   How many folks are their that will
go to Nebraska to bid on one of the 1500 JD's?  There are so many of them
that are the same models.  With the high price of scrap I'm afraid that they
will run out of legitimate collector buyers and the scrap guys will be there
drooling and buying them to cut them up.

Charlie