[AT] Bridgeport Nebraska auction

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 15 03:56:26 PST 2008

There has been a good discussion on Smokstak about this in two of the
forums

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44876

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42903

I knew of this sale back in September 2007 when Aumann Auctions put it on
their web site(This was just prior to the George Schaff auction).  Since
then, there was a change of heart when the "big money" came in...I guess
the entire operation was purchased by Kruse and now they are selling
it...Others have noticed it as well, but several tractors that were shown
there are not listed on Kruse's auction.  I wonder where they went to ???

Steve