[AT] Old iron picture storage?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 14 09:44:06 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Francis Robinson" <robinson at svs.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:51 AM
Subject: [AT] Old iron picture storage?

> Who are you using now for your pictures? Have any picture sites pledged to
> remain a free sharing service or is the whole process now just a
> crap-shoot?
> I recall some years ago when I was looking for a site that I walked away
> from a couple because they blatantly claimed full copyrights of your
> "farmer"
>

> Francis Robinson
> Central Indiana, USA
> Robinson at svs.net

Webshots has been working fine for me for several years now. Free, which
suits me and so far I am well satisfied with everything on the site. Of
course who knows how long it will remain, free or otherwise. I just use it
for linking to other sites and forums. I also have some at Fotki, yahoo,
maybe a few others that I have forgotten. Webshots is easy to remember
because I use it frequently and I guess that says something for it.
http://inlinethumb02.webshots.com/22529/2002963100032927439S600x600Q85.jpg

Ralph in Sask.