[AT] Old iron picture storage?

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Thu Feb 14 06:51:47 PST 2008

When you get something for nothing, that is what you get.  Nothing.
That being said, I use the free part of FOTKI.  However, I pretty much
have nothing on there that amounts to anything.  I sure do enjoy looking
at other's photos, but I have wondered how anyone can store very much
for free.  Apparently the "free" part is ending.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA