[AJD] ebay # 280197269334: now Jan-Feb 2 Cyl

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Fri Feb 1 22:04:40 PST 2008

Any organization that refuses to move with the times will die off.  Thus it
is with our collecting.

The NG tractors don't do much for me, but I appreciate the heck out of the
folks who are taking the early ones and thereby bringing new dimensions and
new generations of collectors to our hobby.

For me the number series 2-cyl aren't of a lot of interest.  But I sure
wouldn't suggest those who collect and restore 'em aren't serious
contributors to the green culture.

As one who has been an instigator of change in my church and in my service
club (Rotary) I can say that the changes I've participated in have raised a
ruckus from time to time but that I've never seen any significant exodus
(indeed, usually NONE) of members.  After a few seasons, if the change
proves to be a positive thing, those who squawked the loudest at the time
are later among those bragging about what we have done.

I support 2-Cyl all the way for making this move.  Even if it doesn't ring
my bell.

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.