[AJD] ebay # 280197269334 - Two cylinder - NG

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Fri Feb 1 22:26:50 PST 2008

J. R.,

The Jan issue of Two Cylinder was great, just like all the others.  Although
I dont know much about NG tractors, I find ALL information to be interesting
in one form or another.  My collection consists only of 2 cylinders, however
a NG tractor could find its way to my home when I find something that
catches my interest.

Standing firm and taking a stand on what is right and wrong on tractors
makes things much easier for us casual collectors.  Thanks for your
dedication.

Kreig