[AT] Trailers

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Feb 1 15:37:21 PST 2008

--On Friday, February 01, 2008 5:43 PM -0500 charlie hill
<chill8 at suddenlink.net> wrote:

> I've been told, but don't know the truth of it, that you can drive a big
> ole  diesel pusher motorhome or even a road tractor converted to a motor
> home  with a class C license as long as you own the rig and it has an RV
> title or  the title has been converted to RV title status (in the case of
> the road  tractor conversion).
>
> Charlie

	I'm seeing a lot of semis with RV plates on them now.
	As you say about the RV's you can be 97 years old, half deaf, half blind,
Diabetic, bad heart, high blood pressure, bad arthritis and barely able to
lift your foot off of the accelerator let alone move it all the way up on
the brake pedal but you can buy a giant diesel pusher  motor home, tow a
Lincoln SUV behind it and hook a boat on a trailer behind the SUV and go
anywhere... No CDL required.   :-)   But if you are a 25 year old in good
health and you want to drive an S-10 to run parts for a car dealer you have
to have a CDL...
	Its the American way.  :-)

--
"farmer"