[AT] Trailers

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 08:42:39 PST 2008

What is worse (for me) is that all trailers in PA have to be equipped
with brakes (which mine is not). But my tractor hauling days are pretty
much over anyway - I no longer trust my '86 F350 any farther than the
local place to get diesel. And I won't be buying a replacement, unless I
win the lottery (and that is only if I buy a ticket). :-)

Mike