[AT] New chainsaw

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:42:08 PST 2008

I guess that is a little better service than the gas powered leaf blower my
mother gave me one year for Christmas.
She bought it from Lowes, took it home and wrapped it, put it under the
Christmas tree and it stayed there for a week or more.  I opened it up on
Christmas day and it was one someone had returned to the store and it was
FULL OF GAS!

I was not a happy camper.  That thing could have very easily caused my moms
house to burn down.  She was about 80 at the time and certainly had no way
to know better.

Charlie