[AT] Fuel prices

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 06:26:24 PST 2008

I have pulled a shortcut to my desktop for Gas Buddy.  I go to it almost daily to see where the best local $$$ are.  They are usually the same stations where there is a little competition.  Paid 1.819 for ULR yesterday afternoon, but had to be 15 miles from home for that price.  That was not a problem because I was there anyway to buy a chainsaw that was up on Craigslist.  It is a twin to one I have so may end up as a parts saw.  Many stations in our area are still hanging on to the $2.09 - $2.19 gas price.

After checking the local price on Gas Buddy, I often reduce the map and slide down to Pensacola Fl. to see what a friend there is paying.  He loves to rub it in because they are much less, so I have to keep him honest.   >From there I slide over to the Phoenix Az. area to check on my brother (and Dean VP).  Next I may ge to Oklahome and check theirs, knowing that gasolline is nearly free there compared to here.  All of the above is a great lesson on "how to feel sorry for yourself". (Grin)

Long story short, Dean, I agree Gas buddy is an interesting web sight.

Charlie V. in much too cold WNY
Currently 26 Deg. F and dropping with strong wind.
Can you check that back door, Ralph?