[AT] Tempe gauge> pressure wash

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 17:08:59 PST 2008

 Roy,  Be careful with that pressure washer. You can push the gaskets with
to much pressure, giving you lots of new leaks. And then whenever you use it
the dust will latch onto every greasy spot. Wont much bother the head
gasket, but oilpan and valve cover, trans gaskets dont like the pressure
washer.
I been there, its another JOB or 3. And some of them are hard to replace
unless your going into it anyways.
Hope everyone had a big time and a Merry Christmas.
Kevin Mosier