[AT] Case DH Christmas present

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Dec 26 08:30:30 PST 2008

    Ken;
    If it gives trouble when starting, it is likely a sticking impulse
drive. Probably have to pull the mag and clean the impulse. While you have
it off, check to see if it has a broken clock spring. They will sometimes
break and still have enough internal friction to still snap the impulse, but
will keep retarding the timing till it won't start or run.

                        Gene