[AT] cold weather vehicles

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 23 17:50:20 PST 2008

I still have one of those gasoline heaters; don't recall the name on it but
it's not sun.  if anyone has a desire for it I'd trade it for something.  No
idea if it works or not (or how to get gas to it)  I can send pix if
anyone's interested, email addy is bee_keeper at earthlink dot net.

Lew near Waco, TX.