[AT] anti-freeze

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 23 11:30:41 PST 2008

Yeah I guess we do have it a lot easier now, in fact I know we do.  I can
remember my dad talking about a big snow storm in the 20's or 30's when the
snow drifted so high you couldn't tell where the ditches and canals were.
(remember 2" a years is a big snow year for us)  The mule stumbled into the
canal and the whole family was in there in the snow and freezing water with
the mule trying to get him out.

However, I can remember being pretty cold a few times in my life and
struggling to try to get equipment to start.

Charlie