[AT] Ralph Goff CLOSE THE DOOR

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 23 05:16:18 PST 2008

Farmrer,  I have a friend who worked for an air transport company in Alaska
that serviced the north slope oil fields.
This was in the late 70's or early 80's.  He said their company vehicles
were diesel Chevy Suburbans.  He said in the winter time they never cut them
off.  They sat outside and ran 24/7.  Every 30 days or so they pulled them
into a heated shop, shut them down and serviced them, fired them back up and
let them run another 30 days.

Charlie